Poppy Seed Muffins


There are two things I bake every week. Muffins and cookies. Muffins are quick and easy to make and they are something we can grab for a quick breakfast or as a snack.
 I have been alternating between my blueberry and strawberry muffins every week, which we all love, but I wanted to find a recipe for the perfect poppy seed muffin.   I have a tried a few and was always disappointed until I found this one. These muffins are delicious, moist and full of flavor. 

Recipe makes 24 muffins 
( I always freeze half, to have later)

Click to print recipe HERE


Ingredients


3 eggs
1 cup vegetable oil
1 1/2 cups milk
2 1/2 cups white sugar
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
2 TB poppy seeds
1 tsp almond extract
3 cups flour
sliced almonds



Directions

  1. Beat together the wet ingredients: eggs, vegetable oil, milk and almond extract.

  1. Add the dry ingredients: sugar, salt, baking powder, flour and mix together. 

  2. Line muffin tins with muffins liners. Fill 3/4 full and sprinkle with sliced almonds. 
      Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes. The tops should be golden brown a toothpick inserted in 
      the enter should come out clean. Remove from oven and cool on wire racks. 


  1. Thanks for visiting, 



0 comments:

Post a Comment